[Ravensfort] Many and Varied...

Olivia G. Rodriguez ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Wed Aug 1 19:38:04 PDT 2001

It having been just over three weeks since I last opportuned to check this mailbox, I have a few comments to make:

1.  There were over 790 postings...don't you people ever get outside? *LOL*

2.  I shall endeavor to help in any way I can (from this distance) to prepare for Defender, please ask and I'll do what I can.

3.  Jean Michel, separate post sent...*S*

4.  I'm sorry to see that some of the nastiness remains...*sigh*...and

5.  Congratulations to M'lord Nikolas and M'lady Kezia (no disrespect intended for the titles [or lack thereof], I still just think of you two as my friends, titles or not).  I am happy and proud to call you My Baron and Baroness...even with the (sometimes) onery behavior.  We started at Raven's Fort at the same time and you shame my lack of participation (most hopefully to change in the very near future due to new circumstances in life).  Much love and allegiance to you both.

Finally, to My Baron David St. David and My Baroness Chrystal Ariana MacRuari, I have been most proud to call Raven's Fort home because of the (for the most part) warm, wonderful and friendly people there, but mostly for your complete acceptance of me when I first started and since.  I thank you and look forward to many more fun times together.

To the Dream...and the Barony,

Olivia

P. S.

What needs are still unanswered for Defender?  Food, drink, prizes?
Please let me know!
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!