[Ravensfort] env_drh at shsu.edu

Ld. Cedric Aeschere Einarsson fuzzybreeks at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 11:46:02 PDT 2001

HOWDY DAVID!!! ITS CEDRIC!!!

I gotta question for 'ya. I don't know Huntsville as well as I used to,
and the place has changed some in the last few years.

I want to do something special for our three month anniversary, and I
need to find a nice restaurant in town that has that comfy romantic
feel. But not so romantic that I have to pawn a kidney to pay for it.
Not that I wanna be cheap or anything, but I really don't feel like
paying triple-price for having a few candles on the table.

Anyway, with things being as hurried as they have been lately, I
haven't had time to check around and I'm almost out of time. Any ideas
would be really helpful.

Thanx.

LATER!!!