[Ravensfort] The History of David & Chrystal

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Aug 14 14:57:07 PDT 2001

Hello,
    Brian here,
    I am compiling a brief ( HAHAHA ) History of David and Chrystals reign as the second B & B of Raven's Fort. If you have any memories that you would like to impart to me please send it to me ASAP and I will be glad to place it in the time line of events of their eight year reign.

                    your Baronial Historian

                                                    Brian du Val     :o)