[Ravensfort] tables work!!!!!!

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 18:39:41 PDT 2001

Ravens Fort,

I am proud to say that we have begun work on the
Baronial tables. The work done today at lizard keep
went well but more hand are always welcome. Thus, we
will be working again on Sunday August 5th, starting
at 11am. Please wear old clothes as we will be
staining and glueing. If we get enough hands out
tommorrow we may have completed and ready to start
putting the baronial ensign and devices on them(at
least figure out the best layout for those.) Stay
tuned for more info on when we will be putting the
devices and ensign on the tables.
Thanks to all who came out and worked today,it made a
world of difference in how things went.

i am
jean-michel