[Ravensfort] Well, crud.

Ld. Cedric Aeschere Einarsson fuzzybreeks at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 15:13:26 PDT 2001

Great flippin balls of freakin ACK!

It seems that I posted something today (again) that went to the wrong
addy (again) and wound up a part of public record (again).

And (for the first time) didn't realize it until a kind-hearted soul
pointed it out (thanks Charotte) because my List subscriptions are set
on Digest to save space.

So much for the big surprise (sigh).

And the worst part is that (for once) I REMEMBERED to hit spell check
before I hit send. I think I'll take a break from e-mails for awhile.
They seem to be bad for my digestion.

I look forward to seeing what you all had to say when the List finally
gets here.

-- Cedric