[Ravensfort] Re-Table Sponsorship

Charles Anderson kmac1314 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 06:16:11 PDT 2001

  To the Anonymous Raven's Forter who paid for my
table, I don't know what to say but thank you, I
really wanted to make this donation to the Barony and
when I thought I could not I and Liz were both
disappointed. Well, this changes things and it proves
what Liz only told me recently, Raven's Fort is our
"Home" no matter where we reside.  To our Family in
the "Fort" we both say thankyou for your comradeship
and love over the years,we hope to see you all soon.

In Service to the Dream

Lord Kegan &M'Lady Ana

PS; the Blazon is on the way to you today, "per Pall
Inverted Or,Gu & Sable A Double Bitted Axe Or between
two Falchions Argent