[Ravensfort] Privy for Defender

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 19:16:34 PDT 2001

You need to notify the treasurer, the seneschal and the event steward...which you effectivly have by
posting this to the list. Then I (the treasurer) will need to go research how much a single privey will
cost. The afore mentioned group will confer (along with some of the other officers) and I or one of the other parties
will mail you Saturday with further information and the cost....FYI it could cost from $60 to $80 dependant upon
various fee increases from the rental place.  The money would be due one week before Defender, and upon recipt of
the money, the person who is in charge of ordering prives will be told to order one more...

  "Olivia G. Rodriguez" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com> wrote: Greetings unto all,

I humbly ask, what channels should one navigate to obtain a private privy for Defender?

Thank you,

Olivia
---