[Ravensfort] To Sir Keif & Lord Marius....

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 12 12:17:18 PDT 2001

No one has attacked the Barony or the Kingdom for some time.  The only thing
being attacked is your actions.  Why don't you focus on that rather than blow
smoke about other things ??  Your unrelated public rants fool no one that have
a clue as to what is going on.  The fantasy seems to be all yours.  You call
for Baronial unity while doing your best to ignore what others say and feel.

In service to the Barony,
Marius