[Ravensfort] (no subject)

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Tue Aug 14 04:20:15 PDT 2001

Gundy Wrote:
>Tamina/Research Forest. I've been threatening to go skinny dipping in
>their cement pond for a while now ;)

As a fellow Sweinbrothar I fell duty bound to step in and say, "Down Boy."
You are over communicating again. The EPA will be declaring another
"Catastrophic Water Quality Event." Besides, the graphic image of you naked
is more than the esteemed members of this list should be subjected to. Of
course, if there were enough beer, and we could get the women involved...
Hey! I just had an idea for a party!

Athaulf Sweinbrother

May your life amuse the gods.
-- Dave Duncan