[Ravensfort] Bardic Night

Elaine De Lyons elainescalists at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 06:41:50 PST 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
I'm sorry for the late notice folks, but bardic is tonight at Clarissima's
house.  Unless someone has something specific they really want to work on,
we'll be working on some songs in Samuel Piper's First Book of Songs, stuff
published about 1550-1650.  I've got copies, don't worry.  (Yeah, if you come
to bardic, you took can take home your own lyric sheets and sheet music!!!  If
you can't read music, bring a tape recorder and we can tape the melody line
for you to practice at home).

For future reference, 1st Wednesday = Clarissima's house,  3rd Wednesday =
Gwynn & Zorcon's place.  We bardic oddballs meet on *odd* Wednesdays.  Make
sense?

For directions, email or call Clarissima (unless you want to post them here,
Clarissima).  Her number's in the Black Star or in the Quoth.  Or you can
write her . . . ldyclarissima at yahoo.com[1]

Hope to see lots of you there!
Elaine