[Ravensfort] Stargate Insignia Guild for December

tegangwyllt tegangwyllt at mail.ev1.net
Tue Dec 18 10:20:34 PST 2001

Seasons Greetings to you all:

Just a reminder that this Thursday night, at HL Gerald and HL
Caitlin's house, we will be having insignia guild.  We are once
again working on making insignia for the Middle Kingdom for the
largess basket at Gulf Wars.  So if you do any kind of arts that
can be used to make insignia; weaving, embroidery, leather
working, wood working, glass painting, just to name a few, please
come join us.  We start at 7:30 and go till about 9:30.  And don't
worry if you can't be there right at 7:30, you can still make
things if you come late.  If you need directions, please contact
me at tegangwyllt at ev1.net or call me at (281)651-0781 (please no
calls after 10pm).  Also, as an added treat, Gerald has offered to
feed folks that come to the meeting this month!  Please come and
participate in making someone elses Dream special w/ great
insignia.

In Service to the Dream, and all those who share it,
Lady Tegan Gwyllt
Insignia Guild principal

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net