[Ravensfort] Party time...

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 24 23:05:54 PST 2001

By receiving & reading this message you have been invited to join us
to celebrate New Years Eve at our house (225 Olive Street) starting at
7:00pm.

David will be cooking Gumbo & we will also supply a "batch" of home made
Sangria. Guests are asked to bring whatever snacks, drinks that you like &
if you want to bring something to compliment the gumbo (dirty rice, seafood,
cold dish, ?, etc...) please feel free to do so.

Angela is looking to provide a karioko (sp?) machine... ( in the works)

There is also an additional option for movies (DVD or VHS) if there is an
interest (theme related to holiday or historical or ???) plus we have a few
"board games" as well (MAYBE even computer games - we'll see)...

One major request of anyone who may plan to attend...
Please, under no circumstance (regardless of what "they" may seem to tell
you) -do not let either of our 2 cats outside ("Meek" or "Tonka"). If they
slip past ya, then YOU have to retrieve them immediately upon their escape.
If ya ever had to herd cats, ya get the picture. They will probably stay out
of the way for the most part, but I am throwing out the disclaimer ahead of
time. Also, same applies to the dogs -except they stay outside in the dog
yard.

Otherwise, no particular theme (maybe next year...) just a time to gather
with friends & have fun.

Please RSVP either of us at work 8am - 5pm (or 5:30pm - 10:00pm at home) to
let us know if your going to be able to make it or not (Don't have to, but
would be nice) OR if you should have any questions.

936-437-4070 work (Berta)
936-294-4995 work (DsD)
936-295-9453 home

Hope to see you on New Years Eve,
Berta/Chrystal & David/David (DsD)
Work Smarter, Play Harder, Live Simplier...