[Ravensfort] Baronial Armor

Terri and Michael Busa busa at texed.net
Sun Dec 2 10:08:39 PST 2001

We held a work day to make repairs on the baronial loner armor.A lot of it got done thanks to Brian,jean Michael and new comer Justin.All of these gentlemen made it happen. This took place Dec 1 01 at Brian du val's house.My personal thanks to you gentlemen for coming out and making a difference.
Balda

--
[ pushpins and paper clips left border.gif of type image/gif deleted ]