[Ravensfort] Celebration!

Jennifer Simpson ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 08:24:53 PST 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Heilsa All!

Thanks for the congratulations from everyone!! I appreciate all your support
and love. *sniffle sniffle* By the way, no tickets are necessary for the
ceremony, and once again, it begins at 2pm at the Coliseum, email me privately
for directions. I'll try to grab the area directly across from the stage, so
if you can make it around there, look for my mother- most of you know what she
looks like.

And for those of you not coming, your presence will be sorely missed, until
the keg gets tapped. Hehehehehee!!

Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir

mka Jennifer Datray

"Our strength is often composed of the weakness we're damned if we're going to
show" Mignon McLaughlin