[Ravensfort] [Hou-announce] Table setup for Stargate Yule

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:12:07 PST 2001

Listed below is a message from Michael Silverhands in regards to tables at
Stargate Yule this weekend. Are we as Raven's Forters planning in any way
competing in the table decorating contest at Stargate Yule? If not, then may
we consider bringing our own plastic top tables?** I have 2- six foot tables
& 1- four foot table. Also, please speak up on who is going to Stargate Yule
so that we may have a head count please.

**(not Baronial ones... suppose to rain this weekend & I'm sorta protective
of them still as I'm sure a lot of us are)

Regards,
Chrystal
Work Smarter, Play Harder, Live Simplier...