[Ravensfort] Did anyone find??

Terri and Michael Busa busa at texed.net
Fri Dec 7 20:08:28 PST 2001

Greetings all--

Did anyone happen to take with them my green bowl (the one used to choose numbers from) or the plate that had the brownies on it (beige with ribbons and roses around the edge)?

I left both these items at the firestation on Thursday during our Yule Revel.

If you have them or know where they went please let me know--

Thanks

Iosbail

--
[ pushpins and paper clips left border.gif of type image/gif deleted ]