[Ravensfort] tournament

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Mon Dec 10 16:53:49 PST 2001

Greetings,

Kezia and I would like to add our thanks to Lord Balda's words, for the
time and work that HE Brian and he did in holding the Bridge Battle
mini-tourney Sunday at the Gazebo.

We had many towns people stop, watch and ask questions about what we were
doing and some said they would come back.

Several newcomers also attended. We hope they will return and become
members of the Fort.

Following the tourney, HE Brian presented gifts to those that had
participated in the event and Kezia and I presented rings of honor and
favor for the fighters courage in the battles.

We would like to note the brave and honorable fighting that all did in the
battles, but the heart of a new fighter always shines through as Alexander
Naverre (hope I spelled that right) gave his all and became an authorized
fighter of Ansteorra and Raven's Fort. He preformed valiant in the Bridge
Battle and we hope he will continue on his fighting track.

It was really neat holding court under the lights of the Gazebo and cars
slowing down to see what was going on.

There will be more mini-tourneys in the future.

Remember the demo at Tinsel Town in the Woodlands this weekend. Details to
come shortly. It is currently set for Sat, Dec 15, starting about 12 noon.
We need fighters, bards, artisans and anyone that wants to help.

Contact Lady Clarissima, Seneschal of the Fort if you can help.

In Service,

HE Niklas & HE Kezia
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort

>The  mini-tournament held yesterday(Dec 9 01) at the gazebo was great.
>Thank you Brain du val for putting on a most excellent tournament and also
>the rest of the heavy fighters for being there to make it happen.Along
>with the many other people of the populous and new comers that show up to
>give a hand in helping out and watching all the fun.
>
>Lord Balda
>Knights Marshall of Ravens Fort

                 Data Marketing Associates, Inc.  |  Houston, Texas
                         pgilbert at datamktg.com  |  281-579-2995
                                        www.datamktg.com
Paul Gilbert,   KE5ZW              	H.E. Niklas Vasilevich,
Huntsville, Texas              		Baron of The Barony Raven's Fort
niklas at wt.net            		CSM, Crane, ORH, KGA , AoA
936-291-9532 home               	Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-581-5632 cellular             	Society for Creative Anachronism