[Ravensfort] Heraldry in the Barony

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:35:14 PST 2001

I checked on some heraldry items for our barony.
Plachoya's device and badge have been sent to Laurel.
William's name has also been sent to Laurel but I need
another black and white line drawing of his device.
Asterisk informed me the copy sent in will not scan into
the computer.  Piroska's name has been published at
kingdom for comment.

There is a Laurel decision meeting I need to go to on the
15th so I won't be here to fight at the LoR demo.  Seems
everybody is moving holiday events to that Saturday.

Magnus
Raven's Heart pursuivant