[Ravensfort] Paging Isabeau de Merricoeur

nathan bohls/Anesis nbohls at anesisinc.com
Thu Dec 13 13:56:16 PST 2001

Thats because she is in Dallas currently.

Nathan Bohls, MCSE+Internet
Network Engineer
Anesis Inc.
nbohls at anesisinc.com
281-597-6723

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |               "charlotte epps"|
|         |           <lizardkeep at hotmail.|
|         |                           com>|
|         |                       Sent by:|
|         |           ravensfort-admin at ans|
|         |                     teorra.org|
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |              12/13/01 03:53 PM|
|         |              Please respond to|
|         |                     ravensfort|
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |    To:   Ravensfort at ansteorra.org                                                                                         |
  |    cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |    Subject: [Ravensfort] Paging Isabeau de Merricoeur                                                                     |

Yellows!  Please pardon me for atking up bandwidth but...
Isabeau, I don't think your E-mail account is working!!!  I still haven't
received anything!  Give me a buzz!
Thanx!
Gwynn