[Ravensfort] Lord of the Rings Demo - Cancelled

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 11:50:31 PST 2001

Hi!

Sorry to do this, but I have not been able to speak to
the manager at Tinseltown regarding the demo.  I have
left several messages and both Niklas and I have
called repeatedly.  So, I am cancelling the demo.  I
feel very uncomfortable with our group showing up
without verification from the theater manager, and I
just called again about five minutes ago.  Hopefully
we can do this again at a later date.

Grazie
Clarissima
281-354-6625