[Ravensfort] Pumpkin ale, the final update

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Sat Dec 22 11:22:22 PST 2001

Well, I keged the pumpkin ale today. It came out crystal clear and a touch
dry. The alcohol is slightly detectable, which is more than I had hoped for
considering the level. (close to 16% alcohol) I drank one glass and was
admiring how smooth it was when I realized I had lost all feeling and I was
having a hard time standing.

I am having some ex-students over tonight and I am going to try it out on
them. I will see if they can hang with real beer.

I am sure there will be some left over, so we will need to get together
soon.

Charley Atchley

2+8=2*5=15-5=70/7=-8+18=3+7=5+5=12-2
You got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you
might not get there. --Yogi Berra