[Ravensfort] Grab paper and pen and...

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:40:24 PST 2001

Greetings and salutations!

I have a couple of reminders for all fo you.  The first is that the deadline
for the tablecloth design competition is coming up real fast, so fast that
we will be choosing the winner this Thursday!  So, if you haven't done so
allready, grab pen and paper and jot down your idea.  It doesn't have to be
"artistic", what's important is the idea, the rest can be graphically
cleaned up later!  Remember, it needs to be monochromatic, simple enough
that it can be used for a wood block print or a silk screen and must be
twice as long as it is high.  And yes, there is a small prize for the
winner.
The second thing and most important: it's time for those applications for
the job of A&S minister!!!  I just received a missive from my boss who
informed me that she needs those applications ASAP as she has to make a
decision by the fifteenth (15th) of THIS month.  So, again grab paper and
pen and send me those aps!

See you all at Yule this Thursday!

Gwynn