[Ravensfort] Yule Feastocrat? Yule Feast Menu

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Wed Dec 5 09:50:21 PST 2001

Okay,

Put me down for corn, potatoes in some form (mashed, au gratin, etc.), a pumpkin bundt cake and an additional something chocolate...because I simply must.  Enough for....25? Do we have an approximate head count yet?  And I haven't forgotten the Mongolian Gift Exchange...one suggestion.  To avoid any confusion as to how many times a gift has been "stolen" perhaps we should number then with little stickers after they are opened and someone NOT participating could keep a list and hash marks...just a thought.

BTW...I have found my "special" gift...mwahahahaha...for that "special" person!

Olivia

Menu so far........

brisket & maybe ham
green beans
turnip & cheese casserole
punch
rolls
chocolate dessert
Ice Tea

Would everyone please bring your feast gear if possible to the party. We will have fine china for those that forget or whatever (paper plates).

Also, please wear garb if possible.

AND don't forget the Mongolian Christmas........

See all 7pm Thursday night at the Fire Station.

HE Niklas