[Ravensfort] Business Meeting

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 09:32:09 PST 2001

I think we need to have one....it's been a month since the last round of public officorial reports
and we should keep in the habit of public monthly reports and monthly business meetings especially
since we have made the other meeting mostly social.

We could meet at Ryans in Conroe, they have a couple of rooms you can reserve in advance

Lorraine