ANST-Announce - Armouring Day in North Texas

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:41:06 PST 2001

Greetings Ansteorra,

As the time for Gulf Wars grows near, the time for preparations grows short.
  If you wish to fight, then you need Armour.  If you wish to work a Siege
Engine, you need Armour.  If you wish to do Combat Archery, you need Armour.
  If you do not have the above mentioned Armour, Armour, or Armour, we can
possibly help.  On Feb.24th Elfsea, Steppes, Glaslyn, and Loch Raudh are
forming a work crew to work on Armour.  We will be working on repairs as
well as making new Basic Armour.  If you wish to have Armour made, or help
making your Armour, you will be required to show up.  This way we can make
the Armour fit you properly.  To help with this process, please bring any
tools you think will be helpful for leather working, rivting, metal work,
etc.  Also, we will NOT be providing the materials such as leather, rivits,
metal, etc.  We will be just providing the labor to make the job easier.  A
note to Archers:  Full Guantles are required or you can not shoot in the
War.  If you wish to donate any materials, please let either Lord Dux or HL
Raimond know.
Baron Duncan has graciously opened is workshop for this project.  Directions
to his home are: Take your best route to I-35E going North.  Exit
Whitlock/Sandy Lake.  At the light, turn right.  After topping a rise and
going down the other side, turn left at the light on McCoy.  Turn right on
Northland.  Duncan's house is the second on the left.  Thank You to Baron
Duncan in advance.
If you have any questions or need better directions you can call Lord
Mordock at (cell phone) 817-937-3322 or email mordockvonrugen at home.com OR HL
Raimond at (cell phone) 214-478-2915 or email raimonddemora at hotmail.com.
Now if you have read this complete messege and you are thinking you have
missed the time for this to start, let me assure you, you haven't.  That
will announced as soon as it is confirmed with His Excellency.

Remember, If you don't get your Armour done here, Please, get it done
somewhere.

Also, I want to remind everyone that Elfsea will be hosting Steppes at in
Joint Fighter Practice / War Practice in Elfsea at Randol Mill Park in
Arlington on Feb. 25th.  Both Chaivalric and Rapier Fighters are Welcome and
encouraged to joins us, as Gulf Wars is only two weeks later.  This will
start at 1:00 pm.  Marshals will be on hand for Both Chivalric and Rapier
Fighters if you need Authorizations.  Remember, there will be NO new
Authorizations done at the War.

In Service and a Fool
HL Raimond George de Mora