RF - Fighter Practice

Jeff Watson noslots at tamu.edu
Wed Feb 21 10:06:53 PST 2001

Hi, I am Edric (Jeff Watson). I am from the shadowlands and since we
have no local heavy fighter practice, I was planning on coming to the
Raven's Fort practice. I was going to be there last week but my plans
fell through. Since this will be my first practice, and it is so close
to war, I was wondering if everyone would be practicing melee or if
there would be someone to help the new guy. I am in the process of
finishing up my armor and should be done in about a month or a little
more. I could probably borrow a helmet from a friend if that is a
problem, but everything else is about half complete. I am sort of a
small guy so I was worried about loaner gear fitting me. If anyone could
suggest what I should bring this week to get myself started, I would be
very greatful.

Your humble servant,
Edric