RF - Directions

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 06:29:01 PST 2001

Yellows!
The Gazebo is located at the corner of 19th street and avenue O.  If they
are coming from Shadowlands ( Highway 30 )  the easiest way for them to get
there is to take the east feeder right after the bridge over 45 as they get
to Huntsville and head south (right) on that feeder until they reach the
very first street on their left (right after the Ward furniture store).
That street is 19th street where the Gazebo is.  Make a left on 19th ( the
only way they can go) and head east.  the Gazebo will be on their left after
the fourth stop sign they cross.
I hope this helps!
Gwynn