RF - BDC Thank Yous!

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:07:55 PST 2001

Heilsa All!

This event was my first attempt at event stewarding. It was definately a
trial for me personally. I need to tell all of you that without the help I
received, I would NOT have been able to succeed in this endeavor.

There are waaaay too many people to thank individually, so here's my best
attempt at a vast thank you- (in no specific order):

HE Gwynn, HE Chrystal, HE Brian, Mistress Fionna, Mistress Jalali, Don
Zorcon, Sir Kief, Don Iago, Don Robert, HL Niklas, HL Kezia, Ld Marius, Ld
William, Ld jean-michel, Ld Ivan, Ld Cathal, Ldy Clarissima, Ldy Ayla, Ldy
Katrine, Ldy Amalasuintha,Ldy Elaine, Ldy Jacinth, Ld Dolphin, Ld Alaric, Ld
Finn, Ldy Claire, Ld Twin Cedars, Ld Key Conner, Ld Bussa, Ld Arturus,
Ashley, Molly, Chris, Morgan, and all those who sat roll, served, and bore
water to the fighters!

My humble gratitude and appreciation goes to all of these people who took
the time out of their schedules to come and lend a hand with this event!
They deserve a loud round of applause!

And to any whose names I might have missed, or over looked, my
apologies...your help WAS appreciated, in the muddle of being an autocrat
however, I must admit I am only human. And though I tried to keep careful
track of everyone, there will be someone I missed. Please take this then as
my appreciation for all of your efforts!

For a more thorough listing, please see the March edition of The Quoth!

In Service,
Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir
event steward for the Bastide des Corbeaux