RF - Order of the Raven's Heart members and herald

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Wed Feb 21 07:48:48 PST 2001

REF:  http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/docs/AwardTexts1999.pdf
page 22

I was just looking at the above online document, which is the Official
awards text for all awards given in the Kingdom.  The Order of the
Raven's Heart has no insignia entry and no charter text. As Principal of
this Order and Baron of Raven's Fort, I want this fixed.

While we are at it, come up with an approved (via Chrystal and I and the
Baronial Herald) Official Charter.

I see this as a right and duty of the members of the Order and charge
each of you with assisting in this task.  The ORH is our premier
Baronial Award and deserves the dignity and honor of being full and
complete in all respects.

thanks,
DsD, Raven's Fort