RF - Raven's Heart stuff & scroll

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 07:24:11 PST 2001

yoz!
When I made sir Kief's scroll I used text forwarded to me by HE Chrystal.  I
can't remember all the exact words but it sure seemed to be a lot less than
275 words!  Maybe we could convince sir Kief, Ld Athaulf and Don Robert to
bring their scrolls monday?  between the two we should come up with
something workable.
Which is reminding me, where are you Robert/'roon/Dave Whitford????
Gwynn