RF - Raven's Heart Scroll cooking

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Tue Feb 27 04:09:10 PST 2001

I remember now
	I knew there was some other deep seated psychological reason that I break
out in hives when I think of the Raven's Heart scroll. That was the one that
I was down to applying the gold leaf to it, and I had left the gesso drying
on it and you and Rick and I played sword poke for the rest of the
afternoon. When I got back in the apartment my drawing room was all filled
with smoke, and the 6 inch magnifying glass that was in front of the window
had focused the sun on the scroll, and had burned a four inch arc across the
scroll and melted a 30-60-90 drawing triangle to the front of it.

	That was method #107 for screwing up an almost complete scroll. (#106 was
allowing David Whitford to fill his crotch with speed ball water proof India
ink while sitting at your drawing table.)

	Ah the good ole days....

			Athaulf