RF - Site directions

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 22:51:27 PST 2001

Heilsa all...

Lorraine wrote:

>--- Kief av Kiersted <sirkief at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Heilsa Clarissima...
>
>OOPS...so much for our not having the directions
>posted on public forum...or archived on the net...
>

>Lorraine....

True...to an extent. RF is not exactly a widespread public forum. Nor are
the archives going to be subject to a dedicated search for directions to our
site. As well, there are probably a number of letters in various archives
where folks have sent each other directions to our site... Besides, I dare
say that we could have Pug delete that particular letter from the archive.

Still, I should have sent those directions privately. I apologize.

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."