RF - Order of the Raven's Heart members and herald

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 12:58:38 PST 2001

Heilsa Athaulf...!

>I know it was never approved, but I have the original text and badge
>description for the charter on the order of the Raven's Heart.

The text doesn't have to be approved except by the Principals of the Order,
the offericers, and populace of the Barony...which was done.

The badge was approved by the College of Arms and registered.

It is signed
>by Baron Keif and Baroness Alex. John can attest that it was submitted to
>the heralds office back in 1991. The kingdom herald (Tiag I believe) at the
>time had a tendency to allow things to vanish. I will bring it and we can
>at
>least look at it. The 26th sounds fine to me.
>
>Athaulf

Thanks Athaulf for the willingness to share your copy of the originals...!!
What say we make some copies..?

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."