RF - Raven's Heart stuff....

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 12:28:23 PST 2001

>"Cobalt60 at lcc" wrote:
>On second thought the Herald needs to be there to perform his office and
>get the forms sent in to correct this matter. I will be quiet now.
>Brian
>:o(

If I may disagree here, the herald does not need to be present, this meeting
is primarily for the Order of the Raven's Hearts only. Since we do have
insignia and a charter already established, the herald may be consulted with
after the meeting.

As previously mentioned, we will be meeting Monday, 7pm, Feb. 26, 2001 at
our house. Contact us if you are in need of directions (936-295-9453)
Please be prompt, if you will be late, please let someone know. We do
realize there are those that work long distances away. No problem. We will
catch you up when you get there. Please also pass this info onto the members
who do not have email (Doug's still wasn't working as of last business mtg)
or do not read their mail in a timely fashion (like myself-which I have been
duly notified... Don Robert?).

We look forward to Monday, we haven't had near the opportunity in the past
to "circle about" and we hope to correct this endeavor for the future. Bring
any insignia, scrolls, OP's, etc. with you. If will be
exciting to see the various items out there.

Thank you,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari,
Baroness of Raven's Fort