RF - Raven's Heart stuff....

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Fri Feb 23 04:38:59 PST 2001

I agree.
>I'm sorry but Brian had it right the first time.  As our Baron stated this
>should be a meeting held just like a circle, which means no non-members
>should attend.
>See you all on monday!
>Gwynn

No insult to the herald, but I think there are enough people with a passing
knowledge of the office of herald that belong to the order, that we can beat
everything into a submit able format.

I think one of the main problems with the text for the charter for the
order, is that it is close to 275 words long and it is a bitch to fit on any
scroll that is less than 18 by 24. An 18 by 24 scroll is the size that
peerage level scrolls are done. I have finally developed a small hand that I
could make it fit on a normal sized scroll, but it still is tough to do
micro calligraphy for scrolls. That is one of the reasons that I have turned
down all of the requests for a scroll except for Robert (Haron). I think he
may have one in his possession or in my pile of uncompleted work, I'm not
sure, because it has been about ten years since I did that scroll, and both
me and him were going through divorces at the time.

Athaulf