ANST-Announce - Activities in Elfsea

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 11:16:50 PST 2001

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Ansterroa,

I am HL Raimond, Elfsea's Knight's Marshal.  I would like to take a moment
and let you know about two up coming events in Elfsea.

The first Event is a Mini-Tournament to be held the day after Steppes 12th
Night (January 7th).  The Tournament will begin at 11:00am and will be held
at Randol Mill Park Arlington, Texas.  (Directions to the park below).  If
time permits, we might also do some War Practice.

The second event will the day after Coronation (January 14th).  Elfsea will
be hosting a War Practice, 2:00pm also at Randol Mill Park.  This would be a
good time to talk about strategies, work on manuvours, start checking your
armour, and if your not already Authorized, we might be able to help with
that too.  Remember, there will be NO new authorizations done at Gulf Wars.

Come and enjoy the day with Elfsea.  Directions to the park.

Coming from the south:  Take your best route to I-20 going into Arlington.
Exit Cooper and follow it until you reach Randol Mill road then turn left.
You will cross Fielder.

Coming from the north:  Take your best route to I-30 going to Arlington.
Exit Fielder Road going south.  Follow until you reach Randol Mill Road Then
turn right.

The park entrance from the corner of Randol Mill and Fielder is about 1/2 a
mile.  You will pass and Fire Station, then you will see a National Armory.
The entrance is just before the Armory.  As you enter the park, take the
First left after the Armory.  This will lead to a dead end Parking Lot.  You
can't miss us from there.

If you have any questions or need futher information, please contact me at
raimonddemora at hotmail.com or call 972-254-8546.

In Service
HL Raimond de Mora