RF - Bastide des Corbeaux

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 11:38:33 PST 2001

Heilsa All!

Just a little update on Bastide des Corbeaux.

To set everyone's mind at ease, we have begun serious preparations on the
feast and on other important areas.

I would like to remind everyone that award recommendations for this event
are due NOW!!! to TRH at jasonandsaereid at yahoo.com Please nominate someone
for an award, the only way the awards are given is if we recommend those
worthy members of our populace!

Also, I would like to humbly request that everyone please make an effort to
attend this event. I want to make sure that it goes off with a bang and also
that it is in keeping with the long and glorious tradition of Raven's Fort
events.

I have one more favor to ask of everyone. I have been working hard to make
sure that all areas of service have been covered for this event. There will,
however, be some last minute service needs we will have. This will include:
water bearing, serving feast, and YES cleaning up after feast too!!! I'd
like it very much if the whole of our Barony could throw in their support
and donate just a little of their time to making sure these small tasks get
accomplished. Please Volunteer!

After all, we are not a great Barony because of individuals, we are a great
Barony because of the WHOLE!

Thank you much!

In Service,
Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir