ANST-Announce - Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal

Ansteorran Youth Rapier Marshal youth_rapier at ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 15 06:59:11 PST 2001

Greetings!

My name is Aethelyan Moondragon, and as of Coronation
this past Saturday, I am the Kingdom Youth Rapier
Marshal. I think I know most of you, but if you and I
have never spoken face-to-face, please drop me a line.

I intend to travel the kingdom to vist at least every
region, and I'd like to visit every branch that has
even the possibility of YR activity. If there is a
date/time that would be the most convenient for me to
come see you, let me know.

I have deputised Lord Pieter Rausch as Gulf War YR
Coordinator. Since he's done a lot of the early work, I
saw no reason to change horses in mid-stream.

I would also like as many of us as possible to get
together soon and review the YR program as it has been
and as we would like it to be. I'd like to do this
before Gulf War, but that may not be practical. Look at
you calendars and see what will work for you. Probable
locations: Bryn Gwlad, Rosenfeld. Other locations would
be possible as well.

I look forward to upcoming events. Please encourage
event stewards to include YR where appropriate, and
have notice of YR events included in Black Star
announcements. And don't forget that eGroups has a
pretty good event reminder and announcement feature.

For official correspondence, please use this e-mail
address (youth_rapier at www.ansteorra.org). For private
or personal correspondence, please use
ezakes at planview.com.

See you soon!