RF - populace social!

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 20:34:48 PST 2001

Not only Bardic Pracice, but also Charter Painting for those interested!
Yes, just bring yourself and your talents and the rest of the supplies will
be provided! Maybe even sing while painting... There will also be laminated
examples and books to look through. I look forward to having someone to
paint with...
HE Chrystal,
Scribe Guild Principal