RF - populace social!

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Tue Jan 30 20:42:10 PST 2001

Greetings ALL,

I want to emphasize what HE Chrystal has said.

The February Populace will be the second in the new style of Populace
meetings that we now holding.

Now at each monthly Populace, each meeting will have sorta a "Theme". At
this months meeting, folks are encouraged to bring A&S projects, bardic
songs, pieces, leather projects, food (if ones wishes, we may order in
pizza or perhaps go out following the meeting.)

This new style of meeting format for the Populace meeting and Business (was
the Officers meeting) is being used to stop the duplication of a business
meeting and give the members of the Barony times that they can come and
cook for the group, do bardic, paint scrolls, teach a class of something or
whatever.

More will be said about the new formats this Thursday night at Populace in
the Huntsville Fire Dept, Station #2 next to Taco Bell of Sam Houston Street.

Activities will start about 7pm and run till??????

Please no alcohol drinks, it is city property. Soft drinks and food items
are welcome.

Any questions, give me call.

In Service,

HL Niklas
Seneschal of the Fort

At 04:34 AM 1/31/01 +0000, you wrote:
>Not only Bardic Pracice, but also Charter Painting for those interested!
>Yes, just bring yourself and your talents and the rest of the supplies
>will be provided! Maybe even sing while painting... There will also be
>laminated examples and books to look through. I look forward to having
>someone to paint with...
>HE Chrystal,
>Scribe Guild Principal
>
>>Just a quick reminder to all you singin' fools out
>>there that populace is this thursday and that under
>>the new format we will be having group meetings and
>>gatherings . . . including the next BARDIC PRACTICE!
>>That's right, the next practice is this thursday at
>>populace!  So dust off that lute and polish up that
>>flute, warm up your voice and let's have fun!

                 Data Marketing Associates, Inc.  |  Houston, Texas
                         pgilbert at datamktg.com  |  281-579-2995
                                        www.datamktg.com
Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW     H.L. Niklas Vasilevich, CSM, KGA, Crane, ORH
Huntsville, Texas           Seneschal of The Barony of Ravens Fort
niklas at wt.net	               Kingdom Secretary, Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-291-9532               Society for Creative Anachronism