[Ravensfort] Sitting together at Coronation....

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 17:59:49 PDT 2001

A number of us have strived to make the numbers of Raven's Fort's attendance at events

(especially Affairs of State type events) known by sitting together.  Though the current B&B

have been requested to sit in the front to be Witnesses Close at Hand, we can still sit together

and show the numbers and diversity of Raven's Fort...we could even all bring "pot luck" lunch

to share with each other. Please reply to the list by Friday evening if you wish to sit and show

your support of the Barony....so that we may arrange for someone to get there early and grab

seats/tables. (P.S. there are 2 "Baronial Tablecloths" that we usually use, they are Black and

Red Checked. If you bring a cloth to match (black is good) it might look like we all fit together)

Lorraine