[Ravensfort] Re: [RF] Notes on period lunches and finger foods.

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 11:43:59 PDT 2001

With a "period lunch finger foods" beginnings such as this, I may sneak over
& have lunch with you guys!!! What's for dessert?
He has such great ideas! He had these such items listed when we 3 (Zorcon,
Cathal & myself) went to the Rogues & Rapiers event. He essentially saved us
at lunch time food wise! Thank you Cathal!!
It all tasted great- food, H20, heat, & humidity!
HE Chrystal