[Ravensfort] story

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 10 19:30:49 PDT 2001

This is a story that was sent to me today from an undisclosed source.
C*C*C*C*C*C*C*C*C*C*

Once there was a King who had an idea. But he was concerned as to what
his people would think of it, so he sent forth the idea to his Minister,
who
sent it to the Seneschal, who sent it to the Sheriff, who brought it
forth
to the people themselves.

The people discussed the idea at length and told the Sheriff, "This is a

crock of poop (substituted word ), and it stinketh!"

Whereupon the Sheriff told the Seneschal, "The people strongly object to
the idea, and comment on it's foul odor."

Whereupon the Seneschal told the Minister, "The people have a powerful
opinion on the matter and it's aroma."

Whereupon the Minister told the King, "The people feel very strongly,
and
like the smell of it."

Whereupon the King said, "Great news!"

And the idea became law.

C*C*C*C*C*C*C*C*

Great story.  I think it also works the same way if one king tells
another king the what that the minister did.  Keep the faith.

Pax,  ( a Roman greeting )
M.