[Ravensfort] Re:2 cents worth

Keg046 at aol.com Keg046 at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 10:04:32 PDT 2001

 To all of our Friends and family in Raven's Fort, I and My lady Ana want to
be the First and certainly not the last to salute the In-coming Baron and
Baroness, the 3rd pair to wear the Sable Winged coronets, HL Niklas and HL
Kezia Prost and vivat.
  To the cowards who send unsigned or make un-solicited calls, you are below
my contempt and are truly cowards, TO ANY & ALL WHO WANT TO MAKE TROUBLE
LEAVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THINGS JUST LEAVE!!!
 To my nephew Sir Kief, YES BUT YOU ARE 'OUR DAMNED BULLY :)

To my Sister, the Baroness I salute your noble and honorable words.

To my "shield Brother Baron DSD " "Way to handle treasonous remarks, Oh by
the way we are going to try and come  to Defender (cross fingers) so we will
see everyone then.

Until Later, Your Family in Meridies

Kegan, & Ana, Shire of Arenal, (Pensacola FL)  Lord Alexander Kegan
MacAonghais, AOA,SC,OTRF....Graybeard of Raven'sFort since 1982 thats at
least  1yr BK, kiddos
(BK:before Kief...:))