[Ravensfort] Memories of the post

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Fri Jul 27 11:02:16 PDT 2001

I would like for those that were at the North Sea Raids where David and
Crystal were invested, to please post your memories of the striking of the
post.

I got to thinking about it, and I remembered that I was not the autocrat at
this event. Lord Vitigis was the Autocrat, and I was the feastocrat. This
was the only North Sea Raids that I did not autocrat. It happened on Friday
afternoon. Several Swein and a few others were on site at the time. We were
doing last minute setup.

I am not going to give my memories of this event at this time, other than to
say, I seem to remember Horun-Bob thought he had pulled his sphincter
muscle.

Athaulf

Sometimes human beings are very much like bees. Bees are fiercely protective
of their hive, provided you are outside it. Once you're in, the workers sort
of assume that it must have been cleared by management and take no notice;
various freeloading insects have evolved a mellifluous existence because of
this very fact. Humans act the same way.
- Good Omens, by Terry Pratchet and Neil Gaiman