[Ravensfort] Pigorian monks

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 21:41:58 PDT 2001

I still have Don Fetterhoff's monk habit, Marius has a red Cardinal outfit
and Devon should still have his nun's habit.
Don's will fit a medium to short skinny guy or an average size woman.
I'll ask Marius if his outfit is available.
Chrystal, could you contact Devon and ask him about his habit?
Do the Swein still have all those little piggies Ragan gave you several
moons ago?  They would be real cute to wear instead of crosses...
Gwynn, who just can't resist an attack of the sillies...