[Ravensfort] Re: Mark! Mark! Mark!RRRRIPPP Narl! Mark!

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Jul 31 06:05:09 PDT 2001

Mark!...Mark!   Mark!.......Mark!

Hey, Its Guncher the Hair lipped Pit Bull Terrier from Raven's Fort,

What is it Guncher? Your eyes look wild and bulging?

Mark! Mark! .....Mark!

Whats that? Jean-michel de Meaux will need help soon.
What for ever for?

Mark! Mark! Growwl!

Oh yea the Tables! I'll spread the word that it will be soon.  What will you
do! I know times running short!

Mark! Mark! Mark!.......RRRIIIIPPPPPP!!! SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!

ALL RIGHT! I'll Get my but in gear and get my tools!
Can I have my pants leg back?

                                             Brian   :o)