[Ravensfort] Defender ! Defender ! Defender

Kezia kezia at wt.net
Tue Jul 31 23:25:47 PDT 2001

We (as a group) have 6 weeks and 2 days before the Defender of the Fort ! That may sound like a long time but there are still things to do. Prizes for instant...... Simon has graciously offered looms for the A & S prize. We still need a prize for the Heavy and Light Champions of the Fort. Support your Barony, and show Honor to her champions, make or donate a prize.