[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Fwd: Kingdom A & S]

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:11:13 PDT 2001

>From: Carolle <cternus at texas.net>
>To: David Seguin <davids at pbpus.com>, Andi Scott <andi at hamletkitty.com>,
>Lady Elsebetha von Hoffmann of Thuein <mythrial at hotmail.com>,   Cathy
>Oldham <cathyo at rocketmail.com>, Esobella <Mlkquilts1 at aol.com>,   charlotte
>epps <lizardkeep at hotmail.com>, domino7 <domino7 at texas.net>,   Rachel
>Worthington <riane72 at hotmail.com>,   "lyonsden at htcomp.net"
><lyonsden at htcomp.net>
>Subject: [Fwd: Kingdom A & S]
>Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:02:16 -0500
>
>Please bring Kingdom A&S to your group's attention.  If you have any
>questions or concerns, contact me or Mistress Charla.
>
>Thanks, Radegund

Greetings,

    I talked to a few of you at King's College, but I wanted to touch base with everyone. I still have not received any bids for Kingdom A & S. I have received one phone call from a lady in the central region with questions though. I thought I might give you the guidelines again and ask that you again remind your local offficers that we are in search of a site.

    Bids for Kingdom A & S, scheduled for the first weekend in November, are due by August 1st, 2001. We need a large hall which can hold 75 (to 100) tables, tables and chairs, 2 smaller rooms (1 for performing arts large enough to hold a dance troupe and 1 for the laurels/Crown), kitchen if serving feast, large parking area.

    Please remember that there will be alcoholic entries, so please try to find wet sites. Also several artisans have expressed interest of using a horse or bird as part of their entry. It would be wonderful if these types of accomodations could be found. Also remember that this event is in November (cold).

    I am very flexible, so please don't feel that the above is carved in stone. If one of your groups can only find a large hall with only one extra room, we may be able to work around it if the large room is large enough. If the cost of the site is a problem, please have them contact Mistress Kaitlyn McKenna, the Kingdom Treasurer. The kingdom may be able to front some funds.

    Keep up the good work,
Charla