[Ravensfort] Our new baron and baroness

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:54:51 PDT 2001

Heilsa the list...!

Lorecia did write:

>I received word earlier from those who went to coronation...
>Our new Baron and Baroness are Nikolas and Kezia (pardon any spelling
>errors).
>Just thought I'd post this in case others hadn't heard yet.
>Lorecia

Congratulations to Niklas and Kezia...! Looks like Defender will be a
happening event...*grin*

There will possibly be a Chivalric Circle at Defender... So all you fighters
out there...get your kit right...there will be a *lot* of Knights and/or
Masters of Arms here to test your mettle against...!

Once again... Vivat! Niklas and Kezia...!

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."